complete failure..

I'm a complete failure at updates recently... it's definitely because I've got a million things going on that sometimes I"m not having time to breathe.  haha... my school year has started out great.  My students are pretty good and what have I done with my time?!  omgoodness... i can't even remember...

I got a couch for my apartment... and my kids approve... hahaha.  Coco and Xena... Uyu also likes it but I haven't managed a picture yet!


Went out of town a few weekends ago (not sure of the name... fail)!  It was fun!!  check out the yummy seafood I ate there!:














And we checked out the nearby beaches and mountains...





 It was a fun trip!

Classes have been going alright too.  Soon we'll start the next semester so I should be getting busier...
oh joy...

will be back soon!

0 comments: