YAY!

Hey all!  So to update!

I have a job!  YAY!  Well, currently I have a job that I'm working at and will be completing at the end of February.  I will be starting the new one, officially March 7th and start teaching classes March 14th.  Woot!

I'll be working at the COMPLETE opposite side of where I am now but living in between there and here.  I'm doing an elementary after-school program and am super excited about it!

I've never done after-school so it should be a new experience to blog about!  Soon, I'll be packing up again and hopefully moving to a better apartment.  It's near Seoul University station and the area seems nice so hopefully the apartment will be too... I'll be seeing it Wednesday so I can't wait!!

Yay... now to pack 1.5 years of my life back up and move once again... still waiting for the complete LAST time i have to move...

oh stay tuned for the next post... it's going to be a good one!  ^^

at least i hope you think so...

2 comments:

JIW said...

Good to hear. :) Can't wait to see what the housing will be like.

Kelsey said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO happy to hear that!!! and what a central location too!!!! Sweet!!!!